Conducting Business in Uncertain TImes
Time & Location
About the Event
The coronavirus is (we hope) a once in a lifetime emergency. It is unlike anything our country has ever seen and as a result the impact on our industry still has many variables. As we are updated almost hourly on preparedness, these three experts will discuss how to survive the uncertainty of today and prepare for the future as it evolves daily around us.
They will discuss these topics and more!
• Cybersecurity and risks in the transaction
• Implementing cybersecurity practices quickly
• Managing recorder office and courthouse closings
• Using electronic closings
• The future and changing cultural norms
• Managing a remote staff
Jaime Kosofsky, Principal Brady & Kosofsky, P.A. (12th Floor Group)
Edward G. McDonnell, CEO McDonnell & Associates, P.A. (12th Floor Group)
Aaron Davis, CEO AMD Enterprises
Mary Schuster, CEO RamQuest, Inc.
Thanks to RamQuest, October Research is able to offer this complimentary webinar.